Send an Email to Your School Officials
School officials in hundreds of districts across the country did not realize Option 8 existed until we told them. Quite often, school administrators will move to protect the privacy of children once the situation is brought to their attention. How can they defend the status quo?
Please consider sending the email below to your state's superintendent of schools and school board members. The email provides your state's statistics and requests officials to select Option 8 to protect the privacy of students taking the ASVAB.
Here's what to do...
1. Select your state from the drop-down menu
2. Copy and paste the text into an email.
3. Copy and paste the email address to your state's top official.
4. Add "Military Testing in our High Schools" to the subject line of your email.
5. Fill in your name and address at the bottom and send it.
6. Repeat the above steps for your board members.
7. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know it's done or if you have questions.
8. Email us when you receive a response and we'll proceed accordingly.
This is what democracy looks like.